HOW I BECAME CAPTAIN OF MY OWN SHIP
I have climbed the Corporate ladder and the view never got much better. I spent many years as a top Sales rep, then a Manager and then a Director and working hard to make companies successful. During this time I started a company investing in real estate to help diversify my income. Years later my wife and I took further control of our own destinies by purchasing a business. We made the leap and took over ownership of the North Georgia School of Ballet in Atlanta, GA. My wife’s childhood dream had become a reality and we worked tirelessly to make the studio a success. In just 2 years we experienced 212% growth and created an amazing family of dancers. These experiences coupled with a degree in Marketing, a Masters in Finance and a long successful career in Sales and Sales Management fuel my passion for helping others find the franchise that is a perfect fit for their lifestyle and financial goals. I work nationwide and have lived and worked throughout the Country, so understand many of the nuances and challenges of urban and rural markets. Learn more about my trailblazing process for finding you the perfect franchise here.
Corey is married to his amazing wife Bethany and they have a beautiful daughter named Abilene. In his free time Corey can be found on the tennis court, mentoring the Sandy Springs youth, traveling the world or at the dance studio pretending he has moves.
- Own and have grown local dance studio 212% in just 2 years
- Own a 10 year old Commercial and Multi-family Residential Real Estate holdings company boasting over a 30% Cap Rate
- Managed a team handling a portfolio of companies valued at $21.6B doing $203M in monthly loan volume and increased average YOY volume growth 155.9%
- Directed team of 21 Sales representatives working to bring Fiber Optics to 750 Class A and B buildings in some of the largest US cities
- President’s Club winner
- Chosen as a Member of Leadership Sandy Springs
- Technology and Operations Excellence award winner
- Collegiate school record holder in the 4 x mile relay
- 10 year mentoring volunteer (Everybody Wins & Sandy Springs Education Force)
To find you the perfect franchise to help you achieve your lifestyle and financial goals…To become Captain of Your Own Ship.
“You are the captain of your own ship; don’t let anyone else take the wheel.” – Michael Josephson