- What are your reasons for wanting a business of your own?
- Have you ever owned a business of your own?
- What hours do you like to work?
- Where do you want you business to be located?
- How do you feel about managing people?
- How much capital do you have to start a business with?
- Will you have partners?
- Do you want to build multiple units?
- How soon do you want your business to open?
- Will you be involved on a full-time or part-time basis?
These are just a few of the many issues we will discuss with you over the course of our consultation process. With this information we can create a personalized profile and model for you to use in evaluating opportunities. We can also usually match our clients with a few opportunities that have characteristics consistent with the ones they’re looking for in order to save time and effort in the process.
Sorting through the over 5,000 franchise opportunities can be a long, confusing process. Many people spend months sorting through companies without ever finding an opportunity that has what they really want in a business. We can help!
We’ve done a lot of the homework for you. We have pre-screened hundreds of companies from all areas of business. They must meet the exacting standards we have set to be included in our inventory. We do all of this so we can offer the franchise opportunity that will be the “perfect fit” for you.
Prior to your opening, they provide extensive initial training and support so you’re well prepared to handle whatever comes. They can also provide advertising and marketing support to help build your business faster. The most significant benefit to franchising is the reduced level of risk. This comes from a franchise system’s proven method of doing business.
The best source of information about financing options for any franchise is the franchisor. Once again, we are dealing with an issue that the franchisor has addressed numerous times with other franchisees and they will have a good deal of information about the practical options that are available.